Founded in 1973 as “Banchetto Musicale” by Music Director Martin Pearlman, Boston Baroque’s orchestra is composed of some of the finest period-instrument players in the United States, and are frequently joined by the ensemble’s professional chorus and by world-class, top instrumental and vocal soloists from around the globe.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
ANNUAL FUND BENEFITS
- Listing in all Boston Baroque books for one year
- Complimentary invitation to meet-the-artist receptions following a concert
- One complimentary Boston Baroque CD of your choice
- Complimentary invitation to a reception celebrating the opening concerts of the season
- Invitation for two to an intimate, private recital by Martin Pearlman and friends
- Complimentary attendance at Boston Baroque dress rehearsals
- Tea and conversation with selected Boston Baroque musicians
- Complimentary invitation to an exclusive Boston Baroque recording session